Once someone finishes treatment, it is strongly encouraged that they make connections with local recovery fellowships and organizations. Georgia has over 30 different Recovery Community Organizations, hundreds of recovery meeting places, and a variety of resources for co-occurring issues such as suicide prevention, domestic violence support, and legal aid.
Georgia Crisis Hotlines
- GA CARES Warm Line: 1-844-326-5400
- Peer2Peer Warm Line: 1-888-945-1414
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line: 1-800-715-4225
National Crisis Hotlines
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
- The Crisis Text Line: Free text line that serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing access to 24/7 support. Text HOME to 741-741 from anywhere in the USA or Canada, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255