We’ve compiled a number of guides focused on supporting Georgians in their recovery:
Georgia Crisis Hotlines
- GA CARES Warm Line: 1-844-326-5400
- Peer2Peer Warm Line: 1-888-945-1414
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line: 1-800-715-4225
National Crisis Hotlines
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
- The Crisis Text Line: Free text line that serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing access to 24/7 support. Text HOME to 741-741 from anywhere in the USA or Canada, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Georgia Addiction Resources
- Alcoholics Anonymous – Website maintained by the Georgia State Assembly of AA which features meeting schedules throughout the state.
- Cocaine Anonymous – Official Georgia area website maintained by Georgia area Cocaine Anonymous.
- NAATP – List of treatment centers in Georgia that are accredited by The National Association of Treatment Providers.
Georgia Harm Reduction Resources
- Atlanta Harm Reduction Coalition: A community organization that works to improve the health and lives of vulnerable populations. They provide needle exchange services, access to condoms, prophylactic medication for AIDS transmission prevention, access to medication-assisted treatment programs, and provide testing services for a variety of STIs.
- The Georgia Overdose Prevention Project: An overdose awareness and prevention advocacy organization that provides links about the 911 Medical Amnesty laws in Georgia. They also have a program to provide free naloxone kits to high-risk populations.