The Summit Wellness Group’s Georgia based court ordered rehab program services provide individuals experiencing legal issues with the accountability, advocacy and documentation required to satisfy court requirements so that they can focus fully on their recovery from addiction.
Those who participate in our court ordered drug and alcohol program typically do so for the following legal reasons:
- DUI or DWI charges
- Drug possession charges
- Criminal charges resulting from drug or alcohol use
- Child custody disputes
Successful completion of our program has resulted in many previous clients having serious criminal charges reduced or even dismissed.
Our services for clients court ordered to rehab in Georgia include:
- Weekly random drug testing, done on-site.
- Additional 3rd Party drug testing verification through our partner lab when required.
- Alcohol breathalyzer testing, done once a day for those in our IOP Program and twice daily for those in our Partial Hospitalization Program.
- Documentation of drug test and breathalyzer test results for court / attorneys.
- Assistance in finding organizations in the local Atlanta, Georgia area to complete any community service requirements issued by court.
- Treatment verification letters and updates for attorneys and judges.
In-person advocacy for our clients at any of their local Georgia court hearings.
- For those in need of legal counsel we provide referrals to local Georgia attorneys to represent your case.
- Letters to probation / parole officers detailing progress in our treatment program.
In addition to our court ordered rehab services, clients in our program will have individually customized treatment plans that include the following:
- Individual Integrative Therapy
- Medication Management
- Group Therapy
- Holistic Therapy
- Vocational Case Management
- And More
Our court ordered rehab program in Georgia generally lasts between 3 and 6 months. We take a highly individualized approach to treating addiction, so the actual length of our program will vary based on the needs of each individual as well as court requirements.
The majority of our clients that attend treatment at The Summit Wellness Group do so using their health insurance free of charge. We accept most major health insurance providers, including Aetna, MHNet, ValueOptions, Verity Health, Humana, Cigna, Blue Cross / Blue Shield and more.
For those without health insurance we also offer self-pay options. The costs will vary based on the level of addiction treatment programming necessary.
Related Guide: Do Court Order Rehabs Accept Insurance?
Our newly renovated addiction treatment center stands out as one of the best in the Southeast. Contact us today to set up a guided tour!