MS, CHT Therapist
My passion is in helping people understand the mind, body, spirit connection and integrating a holistic perspective of healing into their life. I enjoy learning about multicultural counseling, trauma-informed therapy, spirituality, and assisting those in the LGBTQIA+ community.
In my spare time, I enjoy being outdoors running, dancing, yoga, traveling, and learning about other cultures.
Certifications / Education:
- Masters in Clinical Mental Health from Mercer University.
- Reiki Master
- Certified Hypnotherapist from the American Board of Hypnotherapy
- 500hr Hatha yoga teaching certification
- Magnified Healing certification
- NLP certification
- Timeline Therapy certifications